Most parents/families prioritize children’s education at an early age! They inculcate fundamental values in them via conventional practices of child care.
That said, experts offering assessment answers online explain the noticeable changes in the nuclear family system.
Notable changes in the family structure and their social context have occurred owing to a sharp rise in women’s education, urbanization, and employment.
As a consequence of this change, no one stays at home to look and care for young children. So, there is a sense of obligation to look after the youngling in their early childhood days and prep them for formal schooling.
Download the samples of the Law20019 task answers
Table of Contents
ECCE Role in Aiding Children during Their Early Days
The ECCE or Early Childhood Care & Education serves a crucial role in aiding children to learn, recite, write and do arithmetic equations. In addition, they strive to make children well prepared and self-sufficient when they begin formal schooling.
UNESCO well defines the ECCE as – the chief catalyst in achieving holistic all-around development of a kid’s social, cognitive, emotional and physical needs and building a broad and robust foundation for their optimal learning and well-being for life.
Moreover, the ECCE is also recognized and acknowledged universally as a vital aspect for optimal care and development of children in their initial days.
The ECCE Appendix States The Following
- Correctly understanding the various family and social factors concerning the sharp rise in child care need as a crucial facet of early child care, learning and overall development (As per standard 1b)
- Introduction to advocacy as an integral aspect of professionalism (as per standard 6e)
- Familiarising with all research-centric aspects of quality in childhood programs during their early days and striving to accomplish a healthy and congenial environment for tender-aged kids. (as per standard 1c)
- Being fully aware of the intricacies of this field as well as future issues (as per standard 6d)
The Far-Reaching Objectives of ECCE (Early Childhood Care & Education)
In the words of experts offering assignment answers online –
While looking after the child’s welfare falls under the responsibility of the child’s household and parents, establishing a solid bond with ECCE centers and the community is also vital for their proper development. For more details about ECCE, you have to read My Assignment Help Review
ECCE continually endeavors to facilitate optimal child development and sets the groundwork for lifetime learning and development. ECCE lays down the objectives to serve the needs of young students and their parents.
They include as follows
- Ensuring every kid is treated well, respected, valued, adequately protected and feels optimistic and self-confident.
- Creating a firm foundation for proper physical, motor and mental development in all children and helping them unlock their true potential.
- Imbibing good habits, healthy hygienic practices as well as skills to be self-sufficient
- Enabling kids to engage in proper and meaningful communication and fostering expressive and receptive languages adequately.
- Helping integrate & develop key senses in young children.
- Helping them stimulate intellectual curiosity and cultivate their conceptual comprehension of the real world.
- Presenting ample scope for proper exploration, investigation, and experimentation
- Helping them augment their pro-social skills, their state of emotional well-being, and social competencies.
- Aptly developing their aesthetic appreciation sense and stimulating their creative acumen.
- Teaching them cultural behavior, fundamental human values, and exhibiting love for other fellow humans.
- Enabling a smooth transition from home to ECCE to formal schooling
- And, of course, increasing the scope for optimal personality development.
Denny Martin is a professional academic writer at one of the most reliable websites, MyAssignmenthelp.com. He has years of expertise in creating highly engaging essays, assignments, research papers, thesis, case studies and other academic papers for students.