In collaboration with RBL Bank, SBM Bank, and Equiloans, Uniorbit Technologies has introduced the Uni Pay 1/3 card. A standard credit card and a Uni Card are fundamentally different from one another in that a traditional credit card requires you to pay the entire balance within the grace period, whereas a Uni Card allows you to divide your repayment amount into three equal instalments. Uni Pay 1/3 card is a BNPL (Buy now pay later) card and one of the best credit card in India, thus giving you the flexibility to make your payments.
Table of Contents
How does a Uni Card 1/3 work?
A Uni Card is similar to a regular credit card but has its own pros and cons. For instance, it is a BNPL card which works in collaboration with different platforms. Once you apply for a Uni card, three facilitators work together in utilizing it as a prepaid card.
- Post-credit inquiry, LiquiLoans opens a loan account.
- The service platform for the loan is provided by Uniorbit Technologies.
- The loan can be used as a prepaid card by integrating with “VISA” through SBM Bank.
Despite the fact that a Uni Pay 1/3 card is not a regular credit card, it offers similar features and perks. The business has stated that 20,000 cards have been distributed so far since the first Uni was introduced in June 2021. Read more to learn about the card.
|Buy Now Pay Later Card
|Joining Fee – 0
Renewal/Annual Fee – 0
Interest on revolving amount – Late fees only, as per the slab
|Dining offers & split payments
|Stable income source
|Minimum Age Requirement
|Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, or Driving License.
Address Proof: Aadhar Card or Passport or Latest months’ utility bills.
You might also need to submit income proof like salary slips, bank statements, etc.
|Indian, the Uni Pay 1/3rd Card cannot be used for transactions outside of the country.
Uni Card 1/3 works on a rewards system that enables you to earn Uni Coins and a Uni Store that offers 5X incentives. Some of the other features of Uni Card 1/3 are listed below.
- Using Uni coins on Uni Store will provide you with better value than the 1% cashback we currently receive for paying in full.
- There are no enrollment or yearly fees, but this free offer is reserved for first-time consumers. It might be modified later.
- Visa powers the Uni Pay 1/3rd card. Therefore, 99.9% of businesses accept this card.
- There are 90 days of interest-free payback because the debt is divided into three equal pieces without any additional fees.
- No coSst EMI.
Uni Card is well recognised for its customer service and promotions, which include but are not limited to meal specials and spend-related promotions like the Grand Uni Carnival.
- 1% cashback is offered for making the initial month’s complete payment.
- Free chocolate bar, mask, and luggage tag are included with the welcome package.
- You can also turn your purchases into EMIs for 6, 9, 12, or 18 months, depending on how comfortable that is for you.
- Credit limits ranges between 20,000 to 6 lakhs Indian Rupees
- Zomato pro for three months—we might see more deals like this in the future.
How can you apply for a Uni Card 1/3?
The application procedure is quite easy. You simply have to download the app and proceed as directed. It rarely takes more than five minutes to finish. The UNI Card mobile app or the company’s official website both offer applications for the UNI Pay 1/3rd Card.
For the processing of your UNI card application, you must complete a short form and submit fundamental information such as your phone number, identity proof (such as an Aadhar card or voter card), address proof, and proof of income (such as a pay stub or ITR acknowledgment).
Overall, the UNI cards have a strong support network, a nice welcome kit, a good credit limit, and a decent rewards programme. It is free of cost and has several benefits and rewards to offer. It is not a real credit card, but does provide different privileges. Due to the ability to pay off your charge in three installments over the following three months, Uni Card 1/3 makes purchasing pricey items even more reasonable than using a credit card.