The last decade saw an uptick in online trading. With it came a simultaneous need for online trading platforms or, more precisely, electronic trading platforms. Online trading is trading financial instruments such as forex (Foreign Exchange), CFD (Contract for Differences), stocks, bonds, futures, and even cryptocurrencies over the internet with an electronic trading platform as an intermediary.
An MT4 download is advisable for beginners and professionals who desire a seamless trading experience aided by sophisticated features. Each electronic trading platform comes with its own set of functionalities and services. Thus, it becomes essential for the trader to choose the one which provides them with detailed insight into financial markets and helps them have an enhanced trading experience. One such platform is MT4 which is extremely easy to download and use.
Table of Contents
Introduction to MT4:
MT4 or MetaTrader4 is a trading platform developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp. Like all other trading platforms, it is used to trade forex and other financial instruments such as bonds, futures, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies. Its impeccable features and services make it different from all other similar platforms in the financial market.
It has comprehensive analytical tools that help traders analyse and predict market trends. Its features, like automated trading, mobile trading, technical indicators, etc., make trading easier and enjoyable for its users.
The most significant advantage of using MT4 is its clean interface that is easy to use. It is perfect for those traders who do not want to go deep into tackling complicated software.
The interface is designed to be customisable as per the needs of the traders.
You can start the MT4 download process on both Windows and macOS. MT4 can be used on desktops and personal computers(PCs). One of the features of MT4 has made it easy for traders to trade using their smartphones or tablets. Here are the steps to guide you through your first download of MT4:
- Choose which platform you will use MT4.
- If you plan to use it on a smartphone or a tablet, visit the Play Store (in the case of Android devices) or App Store (in the case of iOS devices) to install the mobile version.
- If you plan to use it on a desktop or a laptop, you must visit its official website and download the installation file.
- Once the file has been downloaded, you must install it on your system. You can do this either from your browser’s download history or the download directory on your system by double-clicking on it.
- Next, you have to choose where you would like to install MT4 or click on the next button if you wish to leave it as it is.
- After this, you will be directed to the End User Licence Agreement, which has to be accepted.
- The installation usually starts and completes without any hassle.
Once downloaded, using MT4 is extremely easy. If you’re a first-time user, you must create a trading account or log in to your existing account with your credentials if you already have a trading account. Once you’ve successfully logged into MT4. It’s really easy to navigate through it. Its clean and user-friendly interface ensures that you face no trouble while trading on it. Even then, if you face any difficulties or confusion, many websites have tutorials to help you get started with MT4.
MT4 is a great multi-asset platform with extensive resources and comprehensive tools and functionalities that provides its traders with a smooth trading experience among all other similar trading platforms in the market. Happy trading.